Monday, April 1, 2013

My Delicious Meal with Viviana Gluten Free Tomato Basil Fettuccine




My Delicious Meal 

  Viviana's Gluten Free Tomato Basil Fettuccine

      We just love it when our friends review and share with us their own recipes for Viviana Foods Gluten Free Pasta.  This one comes from Crave Bakery and was posted onto their face book page. Thank you Crave Bakery for sharing your gluten free and vegan recipe using Viviana's Gluten Free Tomato Basil Fettuccine.
 
Here's what they had to say about Viviana Foods:

   You should check out Viviana Foods. They make delicious gluten-free pasta. So incredibly flavorful. Just tried the tomato basil fettuccine. Great texture too, holds together really well. This is a photo of Vegan, Gluten-Free Asparagus, Artichoke, Pea Pasta. Yum!

My delicious meal with your Tomato Basil Fettuccine:
Shaved Asparagus, Artichoke Hearts, Peas, Fresh Pesto, Olive Oil and a squeeze of Lemon. Gluten-Free and Vegan. Yum! Thank you so much! Great texture to your noodles. Loved them just slightly al dente. And the most flavorful pasta I think I've ever had. You know how sometimes pasta has a 'flavor' and then you eat it and all you taste is the pasta? I tasted so much basil and tomato in these noodles, it was awesome.
Now thats what I'm talking about.  

No comments:

Post a Comment